If you’re anything like me, you walked out of Mamma Mia 2: Here We Go Again with (1) a very strong desire to go to Greece, and (2) an immediate need to go shopping and recreate all of Lily James’ looks from the movie.
Lucky for you, I’ve done the leg work to find ways to recreate six of the best outfits.
- Nasty Gal’s “If the Stripe is Right Jumpsuit” is a modern take on the 70’s look from the movie. AND it’s on sale for $35!
2. My personal favorite look: the orange maxi skirt and tote bag. The skirt is from Forever 21 ($24) and the cream bag is from Urban Outfitters ($14). Finish the look with a knotted charcoal t-shirt and you’re good to go!
3. Oversize cable knit “On a Boat Sweater Dress” from Free People ($168). Keep an eye out for lower-cost options once more stores roll out their Fall merchandise.
4. Pick your favorite pair of medium-wash denim overalls and add this top by Lulu’s ($44).
5. The green, “Waterloo” dress was a little more difficult to find. There’s a longer version in a similarly-complex print from ASOS ($87), a plain black, linen one also from ASOS ($57) that resembles more of the structure of the dress from the movie, as well as a shorter-sleeve option from Macy’s ($27.19).
6. This Free People option from ASOS ($59) comes pretty close to the original. You’ll be sailing off with the most eligible bachelor in Sweden in no time.
Let me know what you’re favorite look is in the comments!